2016 has been a long year, and I for one will be glad when it’s over.
But after watching all the snapchats/videos I saved on my phone, I realized that for all the bad, there was a lot of good, too.
- Seeing old friends again
- Watching the haka at the New Zealand embassy
- Hosting my annual Easter brunch
- The best coworkers at USAT
- New job at Nat Geo
- Trip to Ohio for a bridal shower
- High school reunion in Vegas
- Seeing dolphins at the beach in Delaware
- Rachael and Alex’s wedding
- JJ’s graduation
- Dancing in the street when Amy left
- Karaoke when Emily left
- Boat day
- Baltimore day trip that included pinball and fireworks on the bay
- Harry Potter-themed birthday party
- ONA16 in Denver
- New York trip 1 + Waitress
- Sagebrush alumni dinner + Reno
- Bay Area trip + Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- District Karaoke
- The Cubs winning the World Series
- New York trip 2 + Dear Evan Hansen
- Discovering that they do sell choco tacos in D.C.
- Holiday parties
- Going home for Christmas
Memories are a wonderful thing, and this doesn’t even cover all of it. Sidenote, I apparently save a lot of things to my phone.