– The Memorial Day parade was awesome, but really, really long. Katie and I stood outside for an hour and a half, wandered into the National Museum of American History for an hour, then came back out to find the parade still going. How many marching bands, re-enactors and picture of dead veterans does one parade need? Seriously.
– What is the point of having an outlet in a wall if you can’t use it? That’s just dumb.
– They sure do love Target around here. Of course, I have no problem with places that love Target. I’ve been to three since I arrived a week ago.
– My new hobby is to read the wedding announcements in the NYT on Sundays and to judge the people who are listed in them. I don’t quite understand the point of listing that you graduated summa cum laude and that your dad was employed with Lehman Brothers through 2008 (gee, I wonder why). Some of the stories are legitimately cute, though.
– I need someone to get drinks with pronto. I could totally use a beer, but I think sitting at a bar alone is pathetic.