– J413 – make sure I’m caught up on all assignments. Also, need to read another book for the book review and write the 10-page term paper on a newspaper’s history.
– Final problem set for econ (WOOHOO!) and then major studying for the final
– Figure out when finals are actually scheduled for
– J411 final project (whenever the groups are assigned)
– Register for online summer classes (blah)
– Figure out summer work at various places (ONE, RGJ, j-school, etc.)
– book flight to Vegas to see the family
– buy presents for mother, brother and goddaughter
– read Tweak and The Historian for book club (so NOT going to happen, but I can hope)
– renewing the lease for the house
I’m preparing for the blerg-ness of the next two and a half weeks of my life. Then finals will be over and I will rejoice.