– Health center (must get rid of this horrid, horrid cough. I’m pretty sure I’ve got bronchitis for the billionth time in my life)
– Finishing touches on provost CP
– Interview with new science dean
– English class
– Work on dean story
– E-mail AP folks
– Ethics class
– Finish stories
– Call parents to tell them the sad, sad story about being a sick, poor college journalist
– Walk home to pick up car
– Change into clothing that is appropriate for political rally
– Go to Palin event at livestock events center (am tempted to wear a cowboy hat to event)
– Go back to work for rest of production night
Gotta love Mondays.
And when I say love, I mean hate/strongly dislike.
Looking forward to a break on Wednesday afternoon, when we will hypothetically know who the next president is and all of this election season stuff will be done.