In other news, it turns out my story on the Iraq blogger was picked up by the AP as the Nevada story of the week. My editor told me. I thought that was pretty cool.
1) Learn Spanish.
2) Learn how to play the piano (better).
3) Write a novel.
4) Be in two places at once.
5) Drive cross country.
6) Build something.
7) Create a puzzle (like, a lot of pieces).
8) Audition for Broadway.
It’s Monday again. Three weeks until school starts.
– Small group protests against McCain
– Sparks crowd confident of McCain’s leadership
– Reno boy wins MLB competition in New York
– Reno fire officials ask public vigilance after series of arsons
– Wild horses wait as fate is decided
Am working on another wild horse story today.
I should become a wild horse reporter, and that should be my only specialty. Then I can write a book about the history of wild horses, get published, make The New York Times bestseller list, invest in a few key stocks (when we’re out of a recession, of course), become rich and then never have to worry about my journalist’s pay again.
Ha. It could happen.