I seriously have no idea why my sleeping schedule is so fucked up.
Anyway, it’s 4 a.m., and it’s been a while since I’ve updated this.
Highlights of the past month:
– I’m actually passing all of my classes at this point (as far as I know of, anyway)
– The paper still owns my soul
– I had a shitty week at the paper, with many mistakes made on my part. Got a lot to work on this week so as to avoid last week’s mistakes.
– Bad thing after bad thing keeps happening at/near this university. A girl went missing the day I got back to Reno, and her body was found last Saturday. It feels like it’s been one thing after another this year.
– I realized the only reason I go to the Barnes and Noble here in Reno on a consistent basis is to see the really cute guy who works there. I have no idea what his name is.
– Valentine’s was decent. Good, even, except for the fact that making plans with friends seems to fail these days. I don’t know if it’s me or everyone else.
– I have a celebrity crush on Ryan Reynolds.
– CSI makes everything look so much easier than it really is.
– I’ve managed to miss two ballroom dancing classes in a row.
– I appeared on Greta Van Susteren’s show to talk about the murdered girl case. It also proves to me that I just don’t like broadcast.
– I also corrected her on live TV.
– White russians are amazing. The drink, not the people.
– I started planning out bits and pieces of my wedding after seeing “27 Dresses.” Sad, I know.
– I am still getting over some sort of viral infection that the student health center was not able to identify. To make me feel better, they gave me cough syrup.
– I still need to work on socializing/sleeping more.
New vow – must learn how to update this blog on at least a weekly basis.
And now I’m off to bed, even though I’m not the least bit tired.