So I got bored about half an hour ago, and was on a friend’s MySpace, where a quiz asked, “How many of you are there?” You enter your name, and it’s based on U.S. Census Bureau statistics. Apparently, I don’t exist.
And because my curiosity was piqued, I tried looking up a few other people and found I wasn’t alone in my non-existence.
Then I did something I haven’t done in a while – I attempted to google myself. However, I forgot to type the “a” in my last name. I ended up finding a girl who wrote for the Harvard Crimson who has my name without the “a” at the end.
Anyway, that’s my random story.
In other news…
1) Went to the Fashion Show Mall today. Miracle of miracles, I didn’t buy a thing.
2) Went to Target the other day, and did buy a book. “Middlesex.” Won a Pulitzer and was recommended by Oprah. I’ve read a couple pages so far, seems pretty interesting.
3) Am feeling rather “blah” lately.
4) Need to catch up on history reading. I believe I have a paper due in a week or so.
5) Am fond of the “Next Blog” option at the top of the screen on Blogger. It allows me to randomly come across other people’s worlds. But there are a few downsides…blogs come in languages I don’t understand, there are people who have the most horrid spelling and grammar in the world and every once in a while, it leads to a porn blog. :-\